Why invest in Cementir?
- Leadership in niche segments
- Solid track record of investments and significant growth potential
- Well diversified portfolio and solid business model
- Excellent operational performance
- Reference shareholder long-term vision
Approval of the 2019 Draft Financial Statements
Shareholders’ meeting for the approval of the 2019 Financial Statements
2018 Sustainability Report - Consolidated Non Financial Statement
Interim financial report at 30 September 2019
Extraordinary Shareholders' Meeting of 28 June 2019
For the transmission of the Regulated Information, Cementir Holding N.V., in compliance with the Italian and Dutch law (being a Dutch company listed on the Italian Stock Exchange), uses the transmission system eMarket SDIR, managed by Spafid Connect S.p.A., and sends through “Loket AFM” the information to the AFM (Authority for the Financial Markets), which makes them available in the relevant register on its website www.afm.nl.