Why invest in Cementir?
- Leadership in niche segments
- Solid track record of investments and significant growth potential
- Well diversified portfolio and solid business model
- Excellent operational performance
- Reference shareholder long-term vision
2020 H1 results
Approval of the Interim Financial Report as of 30 September 2020
Sustainability Report - Non Financial Statements 2019
Consolidated Half-Year financial report at 30 June 2020
Extraordinary Shareholders' Meeting - 2 July 2020
For the transmission of the Regulated Information, Cementir Holding N.V., in compliance with the Italian and Dutch law (being a Dutch company listed on the Italian Stock Exchange), uses the transmission system eMarket SDIR, managed by Spafid Connect S.p.A., and sends through “Loket AFM” the information to the AFM (Authority for the Financial Markets), which makes them available in the relevant register on its website www.afm.nl.