We are world leaders in white cement.
We have a diversified portfolio both from both a geographic and a product standpoint.
We are unique because our culture is strongly customer-oriented, results-oriented and cash-generation focused. We have a strong investment track record and a solid financial position.
Why invest in Cementir?
White cement leadership
- We believe white cement to be a product with significant long term growth potential, driven by innovative applications and technology
- We are the world's leading producer and distributor of white cement with 3.3 million tons of production capacity across six plants in China, USA, Denmark, Egypt and Malaysia
- We have a leading position in China, USA, Western Europe and Australia among major markets
Solid track record of investment and significant growth potential
- Since 2001 we have invested over € 1.7 billion in acquisitions without any capital increase. EBITDA has increased by more than 20 times from € 11.2 million in 1996. From a small single-product Italian company, we have become a multinational with operations in 18 countries, diversified in cement, aggregates, concrete, concrete products and waste treatment.
- We are efficient in capital allocation and pay great attention to return on investment
- We expect an acceleration of stakeholders returns thanks to five tools:
- White cement worldwide leadership
- Vertical integration of activities, processes and business
- Digitization and cost leadership: the continuous improvement of efficiency is part of our DNA
- Technological and product innovation (FUTURECEM ™, InWhite Solution ™)
- Leverage on the sustainability and growth of the company's human capital
Well diversified portfolio and solid business model
- We have a well-diversified business portfolio both geographically and in terms of products, with vertically integrated platforms including cement, aggregates and concrete in Scandinavia, Belgium and Turkey
- Over 80% of our cash flow is generated in currencies linked to the euro or the US dollar
Excellent operational performance
- Proven track record of cash flow maximization
- Best in class industrial profitability
- Lean organization and fast decision making
- Internal and external benchmarking to achieve and maintain operational excellence
- Customer- centric and ability to offer innovative solutions with a local industrial presence
Reference shareholder long-term vision
Since 1992 our majority shareholder is the Caltagirone Group, one of the soundest and best diversified industrial and financial groups in Italy. Shareholder stability supports our long-term strategy and vision and ensures an authentic alignment with the market on strategic goals.