Finance and results
Board of Directors approves consolidated results as of 30 September 2021
- Revenue: EUR 1,008.3 million (EUR 896.8 million in the nine months of 2020)
- EBITDA: EUR 215.1 million (EUR 178.1 million in the nine months of 2020)
- Profit before taxes: EUR 121.2 million (EUR 81.2 million in the nine months of 2020)
- Net financial debt: EUR 100.1 million (EUR 218.5 million at 30 September 2020)
- Conclusion of share buyback program with a consideration of EUR 28.8 million at 30 September 2021
Rome, 11 November 2021 – The Board of Directors of Cementir Holding N.V. today examined and approved the consolidated unaudited results for the first nine months and the third quarter of 2021.